Mixed Age Classes (0-5 years old)
Imagine a class full of giggles, wiggles, and a whole lot of musical fun! A class that you and your young child can share! Come prepared to sing, chant, move, and play instruments!
Research indicates that mixed-age groupings provide the optimal learning environment for young children. The family feel of our classes helps your child feel safe which fosters learning. Besides allowing your child to develop at their own level and grow at their own pace, the mixed-age grouping also promotes social skills and self-esteem. Younger children will love to learn and imitate older children in class, while older child will learn by teaching younger children. All important adults are welcome in class - parents, grandparents, and caregivers!
Each family that registers for a class will receive:
- A Parent Guide booklet and DVD: "Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically";
- A growth chart to help understand your child's musical development;
- Two professionally recorded CD's;
- An illustrated songbook of that semester's music;
- Access to "Family Music Zone" area on the Music Together® website which contains digital downloads of songs to your phone, extra activities and ideas to incorporate the music at home, fun videos, and information about your child's musical development from the experts;
- Quarterly Music Together® family newsletters.
Check out a FREE demo class today to get started!
lease see the registration page for our current rates.
The registration deadline is 1 week before the start of classes to guarantee materials on the first day. If you register after the deadline, your materials will be available the following week.
You may pay using cash, check, or credit card. Please make checks out to Crescendo Music, LLC and bring to class on the first day.
Crescendo Music, LLC is committed to bringing quality music to children in Fauquier county. If you have a financial need, please contact us.
Full refunds, minus a $10 admin fee, will be given if you request to drop the class before the registration deadline ends. No refunds will be given once the registration deadline has passed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Make Up Policy
If you are not able to make it to your regularly scheduled class, you may attend another scheduled class as your make up. Please make sure to contact Marie prior to attending.